About Villa Meliti Villa in
Select Villa Location
Close to the island’s capital, Argostoli, lies an enchanting olive grove, which forms part of a grand country estate. This unique property has been transformed into an idyllic, secluded retreat with unspoiled natural surroundings. In Style of a Cefalonian manor house, with a fabulously restored stone olive press nearby, a private garden and a Tuscan-style pool, this villa will totally charm guests.
Historical property with an authentic flavor of Cephalonia΄s past and an upmarket villa offering a gourmet vacation by its outstanding chef. Beautifully furnished, Villa Meliti strikes an excellent balance between traditional style and modern comfort.
Trapezaki beach is just 1.5 km away and has a delicious tavern. Various other beautiful sandy beaches can be found further along the coast. The surrounding villages of Poriarta, Mousata, Peratata have local shops and mini-markets for the essentials.
Villa Layout (258m2):Ground Floor:- Large drawing room/ dining area leading onto a spacious terrace with shaded dining and lounging areas.- Fully equipped country- style kitchen adjacent to the indoor dining space.- Twin bedroom with en-suite bathroom and direct access to terrace and pool.- Double bedroom with separate bathroom.First Floor:- Master bedroom with king- size bed and a large private balcony offering panoramic views of the property and the Ionian Sea.- Twin bedroom with smaller balcony.- Bathroom with mosaic shower.Lower Ground Floor (with its own entrance):- Twin bedroom with en-suite bathroom.- Small sitting area.
– No smoking indoors.
– Minimum stay: 7 nights
– Check-in time after 3 AM
– Check- out time at 10 AM.
– Children of all ages are welcome.
– Pets are welcome on request.
– Fully catered villa included in the rate (guests must pay for groceries – receipts are brought to guests by the chef).
– A pre-payment of 40% of the total fee to be upon booking confirmation.
– The remaining 60% to be paid 8 weeks prior to arrival at the property
– Cancellation: all bookings are final, non-refundable
– Security deposit: 1000€. This will be refunded by bank transfer within 7 days of guests’ departure if no damages have been made.
– Complimentary hamper containing wine and local products upon arrival.
– Presentation upon arrival with a menu from which they will choose their meals.
– Full-time maid service. There is additional maid service in the afternoon during July and August.
– Personal Laundry (up to twice a week which is included in the rate at peak season).
– Fabulous in-house chef included also in mid to high season rates: The chef prepares breakfast, snacks and prepares and serves one main meal per day (6 days a week). Guests will have the opportunity to dine at the old Olive Mill premises once during their stay.
– Team of gardeners once a week.
– Additional fee of 185-245€ per week is paid upon arrival to the chef to cover the shopping service.