About Villa Meliti Villa in Trapezaki beach, Kefalonia
Close to the island’s capital, Argostoli, lies an enchanting olive grove, which forms part of a grand country estate. This unique property has been transformed into an idyllic, secluded retreat with unspoiled natural surroundings. In Style of a Cefalonian manor house, with a fabulously restored stone olive press nearby, a private garden and a Tuscan-style pool, this villa will totally charm guests.
Historical property with an authentic flavor of Cephalonia΄s past and an upmarket villa offering a gourmet vacation by its outstanding chef. Beautifully furnished, Villa Meliti strikes an excellent balance between traditional style and modern comfort.
Trapezaki beach is just 1.5 km away and has a delicious tavern. Various other beautiful sandy beaches can be found further along the coast. The surrounding villages of Poriarta, Mousata, Peratata have local shops and mini-markets for the essentials.
- 5 bedrooms
- 4 bedrooms
- Accommodates 10 guests
- Tuscan- style swimming pool (13m x 5m)
- Portable BBQ (operated exclusively by the chef)
- Air conditioning available throughout the villa (and heating)
- WiFi/ ADSL Internet
- 3 plasma TVs and DVD player
- Hi-Fi System with radio, CD player & iPod/iPhone dock
- Fully equipped kitchen with dishwasher, oven, microwave, coffee machine
- Laundry room with washing machine and tumble dryer
- 2 safes for storing valuables
- One set of airport transfers included in July & August
- Helicopter Landing
- No smoking indoors.
- Minimum stay: 7 nights
- Check-in time after 3 AM
- Check- out time at 10 AM.
- Children of all ages are welcome.
- Pets are welcome on request.
- Fully catered villa included in the rate (guests must pay for groceries – receipts are brought to guests by the chef).
- A pre-payment of 40% of the total fee to be upon booking confirmation.
- The remaining 60% to be paid 8 weeks prior to arrival at the property
- Cancellation: all bookings are final, non-refundable
- Security deposit: 1000€. This will be refunded by bank transfer within 7 days of guests’ departure if no damages have been made.
- Complimentary hamper containing wine and local products upon arrival.
- Presentation upon arrival with a menu from which they will choose their meals.
- Full-time maid service. There is additional maid service in the afternoon during July and August.
- Personal Laundry (up to twice a week which is included in the rate at peak season).
- Fabulous in-house chef included also in mid to high season rates: The chef prepares breakfast, snacks and prepares and serves one main meal per day (6 days a week). Guests will have the opportunity to dine at the old Olive Mill premises once during their stay.
- Team of gardeners once a week.
- Additional fee of 185-245€ per week is paid upon arrival to the chef to cover the shopping service.
Villa Layout (258m2):
- Large drawing room/ dining area leading onto a spacious terrace with shaded dining and lounging areas.
- Fully equipped country- style kitchen adjacent to the indoor dining space.
- Twin bedroom with en-suite bathroom and direct access to terrace and pool.
- Double bedroom with separate bathroom.
- Master bedroom with king- size bed and a large private balcony offering panoramic views of the property and the Ionian Sea.
- Twin bedroom with smaller balcony.
- Bathroom with mosaic shower.
Lower Ground Floor (with its own entrance):
- Twin bedroom with en-suite bathroom.
- Small sitting area.
- Closest beach: 1.5km
- Argostoli Airport: 10km
- Argostoli town: 12km
- Argostoli Port: 12km