About Villa Clementine Villa in
The 495 sq. m. villa stretches on a multi-leveled 4,000 sq. m. plot and is situated on a hilltop location with amazing views to Mykonos town (which is 2 km away), the new port and the surrounding islands.
It has 5 en-suite bedrooms, 2 of which are in the main house while the other 3 are individual guest rooms and may accommodate up to 10 persons. The pool level’s building features the living room (with a decorative fireplace) along with the dining area and the kitchen. In the outdoor area a private Infinity pool with 2 sitting areas (with built-in sofas) and a dining area may be found, all offering a panoramic sunset view.
Another lounge area is located on the upper level outdoor area, next to a built-in bar.
Accommodates 10 guests
- 2 en-suite bedrooms in the main house
- 3 en-suite bedrooms in individual guest rooms
- Living room with a decorative fireplace
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Dining area
- Private infinity pool
- 2 sitting areas with built-in sofas
- Dining area
- Lounge area with a built-in bar
• Check-in at4:00pm
• Check-out at 10:00am
• Pets are not allowed
• Children are welcome
• Non-smoking rooms
• Some homes allow events, please ask
• Please bring proof of identification
• Passport Required for non-residents
• All Bookings are final, non-refundable
• Security deposit required
For reservations more than 60 days prior to check-in:
• Down payment 50% of the total amount upon reservation.
• Balance 50% of the amount 60 days prior to arrival.
• Security deposit 25% of the total amount required 2 weeks prior to check-in with a wire transfer or with credit card pre-authorisation upon arrival
For reservation less than 60 days prior to check-in:
• Down payment 100% of the total amount upon reservation.
• Security deposit 25% of the total amount required 2 weeks prior to check-in with a wire transfer or with credit card pre-authorisation upon arrival.
• Welcome at airport (pick up and follow) check in & check out.
• Welcome drink & fresh fruits
• Daily housekeeping, change of linens/towels every three days
• Pool maintenance approx. twice per week
• Pre-stocking first day with water, juice, coffee, tea, sugar, milk, soft drinks